Friday, October 19, 2012

New Workshop!

Do you want to make the most of your knitting/crocheting time and yarn purchase?
Here is the class for you:


WHAT YARN SHOULD I CHOOSE?

Have you ever made a sweater you can wear now as a dress because it grew so much?
Does your shawl not have the drape you hoped it would have? Did you by yarn you don't know what to do with it?
As a designer Christiane knows how important it is to choose the right yarn to get the best results.

In this class you will learn
- about 
   different fiber / yarn and their attributes
- which fiber / yarn works for which project
- how to read a yarn label

When: 
Wednesday, October 24th, 7:00 - 9:00
Where:
 Yarns With A Twist, 111 Willimantic Rd. (Rte. 6) Chaplin CT, 





Please call the shop to reserve your spot! 860 455 9986

Bring a yarn you don't know what to make with to the workshop.








Carol finished her cowl she learned to make in Margaret's Mosaic Knitting class.
Great job!



The follow up for the Flower Potholder Class will be held on Thursday, October 25th, 
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm




5 comments:

  1. Would be great if you had on line classes. You can tape a class and charge people to watch the class. I'd be first on line.....or on my comfy couch watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd do that...Sandee let me know if you could do that. My yarn shop has no classes and I'd love to learn this way you all. jan lile

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never worked with yarn before, but my grandma is always making something with yarn. She likes to make blankets for the family. These blankets have been really comfortable and I'm glad that she continues to make these blankets. http://www.paradisefibers.com/yarns.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. TESTEX is a company foucsing on manufacturing professional textile testing.Twist Tester,can determine yarn twist in single or plied yarns.

    ReplyDelete