Saturday, April 7, 2012

Crank-In

I just returned home with Bruno, Sue and Bonnie  from a wonderful Circular Sock Machine Crank-In hosted by the manufacturer, Erlbacher Gearhart Company in Cape Girardeau, MO.    Sue was kind enough to drive her van because we had so much stuff.  We realized when we got home that we didn't have to take half of what we brought, but I guess you all know how that goes.  It was a great learning experience for all that attended.  We met wonderful people and the Erlbachers made sure that we were all well taken care of.  There were over 100 attendees. 



 I did a demonstration at the beginning of the Crank-In


Cranking is fun



Sue's first sock!


Sandee, Sue and Bonnie wearing our new t-shirts…YWAT’S Sock Cranking Nerds

If you are interested in seeing this great sock machine…it's on display in the shop and I'll be happy to give you a demonstration.  




This is one of the socks I made on my machine out of Opal.

No comments:

Post a Comment